The district benefits from close proximity to the airport, train station and the Western Express motorway. The price of real estate in the region ranges from Rs 25,500 to Rs 49,000 per square foot. Popular localities include Bandra West, Khar West and Santacruz West. Here are all the other factors that make this well-known Mumbai locality a real estate hotspot.
- Well-to-do residential area including properties facing the sea, excellent social infrastructure and proximity to employment centers
- Offers a good lifestyle in major retail stores, restaurants, parks, clubs, gyms, convention centers, etc.
- Good schools include St. Stanislaus High School, Podar International School, Sainte-ThÃ©rÃ¨se High School, etc.
- Other key amenities include Lilavati Hospital, Hinduja Healthcare, Linking Road Market, Link Square Mall, etc.
- Extensive connectivity via SV Rd, Linking Rd, Bandra-Worli Sea Link and Suburban Rail Network
Snapshot of the locality
Grocery stores: 20+
Fuel pumps: 10+
Provided by BHK
Consumer preference by budget segment (Rs)
Consumer preference per covered area (sq. Ft.)
Source: magic bricks